Friday, February 18, 2011

*Adding Variety*

1.Describe one technique listed that you already use. Give me a specific example.
-I use different angles. For example like the image below was taking while laying on the floor.

2.Describe two techniques you hadn’t thought of using before.
-I haven't thought of using Group Shot Blink and different format.

3.Which technique listed will you try to use next time we take photos?
-Next time when I'm taking a photo I'm going to try the Group shot blink.

4.Why should you move around your subject?
-Because you want to have your shots in different angles, so that you can have different type of photos.

5.Why is it a good idea to use continuous shoot?
-Because sometimes you want to have a lot of images where you can choose a good one out of, because when you do single shot and it doesn't come out right your going to continue to take others.

6.What is the one last tip, and how does it help you become a better photographer?
-You should take notes on what you're doing. This helps me because sometimes when i take photos i don't focus on anything i just be a snap happy photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment