Thursday, June 2, 2011

Daily Image 06-02-11


DAILY IMAGE QUESTIONS

1. What do you see? Describe what is happening.
I see a in the air; seems like he’s skydiving.

2. What Colors, Shapes, and Lines?
I see gray, white, green, brown, blue and black.
I see circle, square and triangle.

3. Use Thesaurus.com to write down 5 expressive words that relate to the image.
Impressive, Soft, Windy, Fun, Bright

4. What MOOD does this give you? EXPLAIN WHY.
This image gave me a mood of happiness but it’s skydiving; and it seems fun.

5. Interpret the photograph. What does the photo mean?
I think that this image means that this he’s having fun by doing skydiving.

6.Write 1 Sentence explaining how the photo uses a Rule of Composition:
This image uses the Rule Of Third and Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment